MAFFS Corporation is dedicated to assisting its operating partners with all aspects of their MAFFS mission. Our pilots and technicians can provide ongoing training and advisory as needed, and every new MAFFS II system comes with an intensive 10-day on-sight training program designed to make sure that operators are thoroughly prepared to successfully maintain and operate their systems.
We pride ourselves on our close customer relationships and strive to provide the highest level of ongoing customer service at every opportunity. We can tailor a unique program to meet the needs of even the most demanding of customer who may need continued assistance with program design, operations, logistics, training, and/or technical support.
- Complete “hands‐on” and classroom training with syllabi for maintenance, operations, loadmasters and pilots
- Flight training for Pilots and Load Masters (in the US or in country)
- Ground Maintenance Personnel – System Preparation, loading, and unload of aircraft
Ground Service Equipment
- All necessary training included for full and immediate operations and storage
- All system Ground Service Equipment provided (system trailer and door plug cart)
- No additional specialized equipment required for system operation
- Mobile mixing station system included (reservoir/pump for remote operations)
- Convenient pallet storage system allows entire system to be loaded with MAFFS II system, for remote operations
Additional Support Options Available
- On‐site Support (Field Service Reps, etc.)
- Optional longer warranty periods
- Pilots, Co-pilots, and Loadmasters available to operate systems
- Lease Programs, with buy out options, to utilize the assets without firm commitments